Envirochem are UKAS accredited for sampling & analysis of total inhalable & respirable dusts.
We are happy to undertake site visits, sampling and analysis, to meet the needs of our clients. The initial phase of any project is a discussion about the requirements and what is hoped to be achieve from the monitoring.
The aims of the project will affect the number and type of samples (static or personal, inhalable or respirable) required as well as the duration of sampling and the sample media.
- As part of on-going COSHH assessments
- To address a specific concern raised by an employee
- Before and after modifications to site or equipment
- During grit blasting of lead and other heavy metals
At our laboratory, following gravimetric analysis, we can also undertake further tests on the filters to assess type and concentration of airborne contaminates such as:
- Lead and other heavy metals
- Oil or ink mist
- Fibre type and concentration
- Silica type and concentration
Please see our accreditation’s schedule for our scope of accreditation within our quality section